Do I need travel insurance?
Travel insurance when travelling outside of your home country is absolutely, positively a neccesity. We will need a copy of your travel insurance policy before commencement of the trip.
Do I need to be super fit to come on your trips?
A base level of fitness will be required for our trips. All adventures are going to be suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels.
Do I need to be super fit to workout with Olympians and CF Games athletes?
The workouts and training days with the professionals we have lined up are suitable for all fitness and skill levels. Training and learning from the best is just as beneficial for the beginner and intermediate levels as it is for the advanced.
Will I have time to sightsee?
Most days of our trips will have a large portion of the day for 'free time' where you can go and check out the sights you specifically want to see.
What if I want to do other adventure activities that aren't on the itinerary?
By all means you are allowed to get involved in the dozens of adventures our destinations have to offer. The activities will not be covered by AdventureFit Travel's insurance policy and will not be included in the price of the trip but if you have adequate travel insurance then we definitely recommend pushing yourself to the limits!
What if I want to cancel?
When a guest opts to cancel, AdventureFit Travel does not offer cash/check or credit card refunds for any reason. A portion of the payment may be used as credit for another trip within two years of original trip date. We will gladly transfer the credit to another guest. Depending on when the cancellation is made, cancellation fees may apply.
Fees are determined * by the following schedule:
- If you cancel more than 90 days before your trip start date, 80% of the full AUD$ trip value may be applied to another AdventureFit Travel event but you will also forfeit 20% from the full price of your trip.
- If you cancel 60 - 89 days before your trip start date, 60% of full AUD$ trip value may be applied to another AdventureFit Travel event but you will also forfeit 40% of the price of your trip.
- If you cancel 15 - 59 days before your trip start date, 40% of full AUD$ trip value may be applied to another AdventureFit Travel event but again you will forfeit 60% of the price of your trip.
- If you cancel 14 days or less before your trip start date, you will forfeit 100% of your entire payment.
* Forfeited amount will be applied first on what has already been paid for at the said time, before the remaining credits become transferable to other trips.
Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. We do not offer credit for arriving late or leaving early. You must submit your signed waiver form before the trips start date. Guests who fail to do so, may be subject to an automatic cancellation and the above policy will apply.
What if AdventureFit Travel cancels a trip?
If AdventureFit Travel cancels or changes a scheduled trip date for any reason, you may transfer your full trip payment to another trip, or you may request a refund of your payments to us, constituting a full settlement. AdventureFit Travel is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled trips, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.