Dr. Agustin Chevez is a specialist in Workplace Architecture and TEDx speaker. He possesses a passion to understand the new relationships between people, space, and technology and how it comes together in our present time.
Agustin starts with giving us his background and Doc asks him what workplace architecture is. He goes on to talk about the benefits from what he has learned in his field, talks about open workspaces vs. cubicles, then touches on the concept of isolation as a positive situation.
Doc gives his two cents on the matter then the two finish up with talking about AI, universal basic income, and the connections we are losing in this day and age.
A very great and tasteful discussion about modern day topics and problems we face in the current world. Lots to take away from this one. Enjoy!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True is an Australian-based company that specializes in protein powder and sports nutrition supplements. They use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world to deliver a premium product. When it comes to sports supplements that are all natural and, most importantly, are effective in giving you the competitive edge, go with TrueProtein. As a special offer from ADVF and TrueProtein, head on over to www.trueprotein.com.au and use the code ‘ADVF’ to get 10% off on any of their products.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Introduction to Agustin & his background. [4:36]
- What is workplace architecture? [5:50]
- What is the mark of a human-friendly workplace? [7:01]
- The benefit of workplace architecture. [8:24]
- Open plan workspaces vs. cubicles. [13:56]
- The concept of isolation. [17:06]
- Doc's take on the concept of isolation. [23:54]
- Getting a positive outcome from being alone. [27:18]
- Doc asks Agustin about AI and the impact on work. [33:35]
- Work, UBI & the economy. [41:22]
- Talking about the lost connections. [46:48]
- Touching on basic needs. [49:40]
- Q&A portion. [51:25]
- What is Agustin's favorite travel destination? [51:42]
- What are some books that Agustin would recommend? [52:40]