In the second installation of this two-part interview, Dianne, Bill, Mac and Tom continue the conversation from the previous episode and talk about how the government structure will initially work in Mars once it’s actually there. Leadership and politics, ladies and gents! It is a legitimate concern and Dianne shares with us the plan.
Moving forward with the conversation, it gets more interesting as Dianne shares how the initial phases of living will be like in the planet, growing the human population, and how we could potentially harness the natural resources on Mars. She also outlines how food growing systems are to be integrated and what the top food picks are for living extraterrestrial life.
Further, they talk about the possibility of encountering extraterrestrial life and what that potentially means for humanity in general, as well as terraforming Mars.
Towards the end of the conversation we learn more about Dianne’s methods on biohacking and how she does everything she can to maximise her life.
Great thoughts packed in this episode. Enjoy guys!
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio. Again, that's audibletrial.com/advfradio for your free audiobook.
This podcast is also brought to you by LocSam Solutions. LocSam Solutions is a boutique consulting and business support company focused on business consulting and commercial services. The key to their success has been through the application of a pragmatic approach combined with entrepreneurial spirit to achieve our clients’ outcomes. Their philosophy is simple: deliver well-defined, measurable business outcomes to their clients through the engagement of subject matter experts with real world experience. They can be found at www.locsamsolutions.com.au.
This podcast is also supported by No Days Off Supplements. NDO Supps is a newly formed company that aspires to build a trusted brand by having honesty, integrity and loyalty as the corner stones of their relationships with all their stakeholders. From suppliers to customers to sponsored athletes and individuals, they will work hard to ensure all receive the utmost attention and support and that harmonious relationships are mutually beneficial for all. Use the code ADVFRADIO when purchasing to receive 10% off at www.ndosupps.com.
Finally this podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Explore this website to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Governing the planet and potential social structures [3:50]
- Growing the population, Mars kids, radiation and gravity [10:00]
- Natural resources, building the infrastructure of the colony [15:24]
- Initial food sources, food systems, and growing stuff in Mars [16:25]
- The possibility of exploration and finding extraterrestrial life on Mars [18:55]
- Checking the general perception about extraterrestrial life and its implications to society [21:49]
- Animals, plants and humans in terms of consciousness and communication [26:50]
- How to terraform Mars, and asking why not do it on Earth? [30:10]
- Did you know? Biohacks: sleep and nootropics [35:00]
- 9 from 9 [43:50]
- Dianne’s Morning Ritual?
- 500 dollars left. Where will you spend it on?
- One day left in the world, how do you spend it?
- Favorite travel destination you’ve been to?
- Dream destination (on earth)?
- 3 creature comforts you’d bring with you?
- Favorite role model growing up as a kid?
- 3 people to dinner, who would you invite?
- What do you like to do in your down time?
- Dianne’s projects [50:30]
- Mars One
- Isaac Newton
- Europa (moon)
- Terraforming of Mars
Connect with Dianne:
- Twitter - @liteandportable
- Instagram - @damcgrath
- Facebook - Dianne McGrath - Mars One Astronaut Candidate