John Lee Dumas is the founder & host of EOFire, a top-ranked business Podcast where he interviews today’s most inspiring entrepreneurs 7 days a week. EOFire was awarded Best Of iTunes because of their commitment to helping guide listeners on their entrepreneurial journey by sharing insights from today’s most successful entrepreneurs.
In this conversation, our crew starts off by sharing a little more on their most memorable times so far with the guests of AdventureFit Radio. Moving on we then hear more from John on how he started his podcasting journey, what Podcast Paradise is, and his insights on how to increase the number of listeners for a podcaster.
Much more for you in this entrepreneurial episode. We hope you enjoy it, guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Explore this site to check out all our trips, podcasts, blogs, special offers and more.
- Doc and Tommy talk about the most interesting times with their guests. [07:50]
- Tommy’s favorite episode. [09:00]
- Missed episodes. [12:08]
- John’s brief history on how he got into podcasting. [17:00]
- What is podcast paradise? [18:55]
- John teaches on how to increase the number of listeners. [20:40]
- Doc describes Adventurefit Radio’s perfect listeners. [23:40]
- John explains his avatar. [25:40]
- How do you find your ideal market? [28:10]
- John’s top guests and how he ranks them. [29:55]
- John’s feelings about the time he started interviewing guests. [33:00]
- Do you have any resources that help your skills? [33:50]
- How do you make the most out of your Virtual Assistant? [36:00]
- Doc and Tom highlight John’s interview. [40:20]
- Doc and Tom’s feelings and learnings after the interview. [42:55]
- List of incoming guests for Adventurefit Radio. [50:00]
- Doc and Tom’s Adventurefit Radio announcement. [55:30]
- Jared Fleming
- Tommy Sierra
- James Newbury
- Podcasters paradise
- Virtual Assistant
- Tony Robbin
- Tim Ferriss
- Michael Port
- Ira Glass
- Joe Rogan
- Fighter and a Kid
- Lucas Parker
- Dr. Carmen Boulter
- Power plant
- Rob Whittaker
- Bas Rutten
- Rusty Young