Adam Rozenbachs is a stand-up comedian, writer, broadcaster, actor and voice over artist. He’s steadily risen to become one of Australia’s funniest and most consistent performers, writers and broadcasters.
To kick off this episode we hear more from Adam about his start in the comedy world and his favorite comedians. Moving forward, we learn about how he filters jokes, and his general writing and rehearsal process.
Story time when Adam fills us in on his first time on stage, and how he managed when he forgot his joke! Expect pro tips too on how to address hecklers and how much Adam’s signature is currently worth.
All this and more for you in part 1 of 2 of this great conversation. Enjoy!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Tommy’s tribute. [2:55]
- Adam shares a little bit about of his background. [04:45]
- What got you into the comedy? [5:00]
- Who started the stand-up comedy? [07:50]
- Adam enumerates his favorite comedians. [09:55]
- Filtering jokes for onstage. [11:25]
- The comedy writing process and rehearsal. [13:00]
- A story of Adam’s first step on stage. [19:30]
- How did you recover when you forgot your joke? [22:45]
- Letting go of the best jokes. [26:00]
- How do you address hecklers? [27:30]
- Adam shares about when he was hospitalized. [33:30]
- The Good, Bad, and Science [37:10]
- The moon landing issue. [40:50]
- How much is your signature’s worth? [42:30]
- Stand-up comedian
- Eddie Murphy
- Michael Mcintyre
- Mike Macdonald
- Triple J
- Santo Condorelli
- Conspiracy theories
- Neil Armstrong
- Apollo 11