Brace yourselves for the next shoot the sh*t episode with our hosts Doc and Tommy! We kick off with our hosts’ version of Champagne Supernova, then Tommy shares to us about his mother’s recent wedding. Moving on, we hear more about our hosts’ favorite tear-jerking movies.
Midway thru, Doc shares to us about his recent national weightlifting competition and the recent Brisbane party he attended. Our convo then shifts into another theme as they discuss about Christianity and their respective religious views.
Wrapping it up, Doc and Tommy shares some timely advice for the listeners.
Great convo guys! We hope you enjoy it.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True Pride is a wealth creation service who work with ambitious individuals & families looking to take control, worry less & get ahead. If you’re looking for a way to take control, worry less and get ahead when it comes to your money, True Pride is a wealth coaching business that will provide you with the tools you need to fast track this. Head to www.truepride.com.au/ADVF the joining fee of $297 when you book a call via the website.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Doc and Tommy sing Champagne Supernova. [07:20]
- Tommy shares about his mother’s wedding. [10:15]
- ADFV radio hosts in their public speaking experience. [11:40]
- Movies that made Doc and Tommy cry. [15:10]
- Doc shares about the time he cried. [16:30]
- Movies that hit Tommy’s emotion. [18:25]
- Have you cried over a chick? [19:50]
- Doc tells his recent national competition. [21:30]
- Doc on his Brisbane party. [26:45]
- The fundamentals of Christians.[33:55]
- Religious views. [37:30]
- Noah’s Ark at Graham Hancock book. [39:40]
- Doc and Tommy's timely advice for the listeners. [41:45]
- Waking up in the middle of the night. [42:40]
- Champagne Supernova
- Lord of the Rings
- Benjamin Button
- The Notebook
- Time Traveler’s Wife
- Michael Inglis
- The Kingdom of Heaven
- Noah’s Ark
- Magicians of God