We have an exciting episode for you guys as AdventureFit Travel reaches its second anniversary! Kicking off, we hear the story behind how the ADVF movement started and how Doc and Tommy met. Our hosts then talk about the best memories so far and Doc’s favorite place on the planet.
One for the seniors when Doc talks about his 60-year-old best mate. Dialling back, he moves to share the other side of the AdventureFit story as he shares about the worst moments on the trips.
T-bone then shares to us what’s been going on with him lately, his diet and the funniest gag over the show so far.
Our hosts share a few words of wisdom, recap and then wrap up this episode. Enjoy guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True Pride is a wealth creation service who work with ambitious individuals & families looking to take control, worry less & get ahead. If you’re looking for a way to take control, worry less and get ahead when it comes to your money, True Pride is a wealth coaching business that will provide you with the tools you need to fast track this. Head to www.truepride.com.au/ADVF the joining fee of $297 when you book a call via the website.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- The second year anniversary of AdventureFit Travel. [07:25]
- How did AdventureFit Travel start? [09:05]
- Doc and Tommy met. [11:15]
- What has been your favorite memory on ADVF? [13:40]
- The best moment. [16:50]
- Doc’s favorite place on the planet. [19:10]
- Doc shares a story of his 60-year-old best mate. [19:35]
- The worst moment on a trip. [23:55]
- What is happening to Tom lately? [32:00]
- What are ADVF Radio hosts looking forward to? [33:50]
- Tommy’s diet. [35:50]
- The funniest gag in the show. [38:20]
- A bit of advice from Doc and Tommy to the listeners. [39:30]
- Recap of the show. [40:25]
- Demitri Klokov
- Jared Fleming
- New Zealand
- AdventureFit Facebook Page
- Mt. Everest
- World war II