Emily Schromm was part of the cast of the reality TV show, MTV’s Real World: Washington, D.C., and is a rising star in the fitness world.
Emily begins by telling us a little bit about her background, her job, and what a typical day looks like for her. She then proceeds to talk about her online business, as well as the goals she has for it.
Next, Emily talks about “toning.” She also talks about what it was like to be on reality TV. We ask her what it feels to be in front of the camera.
Emily goes on to talk about how she started her business, getting started on her Kickstarter campaign, and the best part about the whole experience. She also talks about how to better sustain her product, what’s next for her, and adrenaline issues.
Over here, we’re passionate about fitness. Having Emily on our show is really eye opening, and it gives some real insight in how to maintain a business that caters to the fitness community.
Another interesting and informative conversation. Enjoy the episode, guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True Pride is a wealth creation service who work with ambitious individuals & families looking to take control, worry less & get ahead. If you’re looking for a way to take control, worry less and get ahead when it comes to your money, True Pride is a wealth coaching business that will provide you with the tools you need to fast track this. Head to www.truepride.com.au/ADVF the joining fee of $297 when you book a call via the website.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Websites - https://emilyschromm.com/
- YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/EmilySchromm
- Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/superherounleashed/?fref=ts
- Instagram Account - @emilyschromm
- Twitter Account - Emily Schromm
- Tommy’s tribute. [06:15]
- Emily tells a little bit about her background. [08:30]
- Emily’s job. [09:20]
- What is your day look like? [10:25]
- How is your online business? [12:40]
- Emily’s goal on her business. [15:10]
- The word, “Toning”. [18:00]
- Emily on the reality TV show. [20:10]
- What do you feel in front of the camera? [23:10]
- What is “Empack”? [26:00]
- Emily shares how she started her business. [34:30]
- What did you do throughout the Kickstarter campaign? [38:15]
- The best part of the Kickstarter. [40:50]
- Sustaining product better. [44:10]
- What is next to Emily? [46:45]
- Emily on adrenalin issues. [48:50]
- 6 from 6. [51:45]
- Are you well-traveled? [51:50]
- Where is your favorite travel destination? [53:05]
- What is your dream destination? [53:40]
- What books would you recommend? [54:17]
- What are the things that you do in your downtime? [55:20]
- Who is your biggest role model? [56:30]
- When you invite three people to dinner, who would that be? [57:30]
- Nutritional therapist
- America’s Next Fitness Star
- John Lee Dumas
- Costa Rica
- New Zealand
- Joe Rogan
- Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- Michelle Obama