Jo Guy is a holistic dietitian and certified health coach from Melbourne. Jo is a lover of coconut lattes, Sunday Brekkies, moving around in the sunshine, and travelling.
Jo starts with telling us a little about herself, then proceeds to tell us the difference between a dietician and a nutritionist. She then talks about which nutrients will make a person fat, and the science of the study on nutrition. We then ask her what diet is recommended for someone who wants to lose fat.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True Pride is a wealth creation service who work with ambitious individuals & families looking to take control, worry less & get ahead. If you’re looking for a way to take control, worry less and get ahead when it comes to your money, True Pride is a wealth coaching business that will provide you with the tools you need to fast track this. Head to www.truepride.com.au/ADVF the joining fee of $297 when you book a call via the website.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Website - http://www.joguy.com.au/
- Facebook Page - Jo Guy -Nutrition & Lifestyle
- Instagram Account - @joguy_dietitian
- Tommy’s tribute. [04:25]
- Jo shares a little bit about herself. [07:15]
- The difference between dietician and nutritionist. [07:37]
- Nutrients that will make a person fat. [10:15]
- Science on nutrition study. [11:55]
- What diet would you recommend to someone who wants to lose fat? [14:50]
- The importance of holistic approach. [17:00]
- An effects of having not enough sleep on fat lose. [19:00]
- Jo’s number one food principle. [21:00]
- What can you do during breakfast? [22:40]
- Jo’s smoothie. [24:10]
- How food can be like a drug? [26:35]
- Nutrients need for high performance athletes. [31:03]
- Gut health issues. [36:00]
- What can you say about paleo diet for CrossFiters? [47:34]
- Milk makes you bulky? [50:03]
- Her thoughts on bulking up. [53:40]
- Jo explains why people craving for sugar. [56:30]
- What meditating practices that you do? [1:03:26]
- The Good, Bad, and Science. [1:05:50]
- What is the most daring thing you have done? [1:07:35]
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever try to steal? [1:12:15]
- What natural disaster that you would hate the most? [1:14:35]