Jo Guy is a holistic dietitian and certified health coach from Melbourne. Jo is a lover of coconut lattes, Sunday Brekkies, moving around in the sunshine, and travelling.
Jo talks about the ketogenic diet and which diet works for her. She also talks about the benefits of this specific diet, as well as the healthiest way of getting on it. Is it recommendable? We ask her. She then shares with us what her most rewarding work is.
Moving on, she talks about the best thing she’s personally done in terms of dieting. We then ask her what’s next for her, then go into our usual series of questions to get to know a little more about Jo.
That was a rather short episode, but it was great for Jo to stick around and join us. That about wraps it up, and we hope you enjoy it!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True Pride is a wealth creation service who work with ambitious individuals & families looking to take control, worry less & get ahead. If you’re looking for a way to take control, worry less and get ahead when it comes to your money, True Pride is a wealth coaching business that will provide you with the tools you need to fast track this. Head to www.truepride.com.au/ADVF the joining fee of $297 when you book a call via the website.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Website - http://www.joguy.com.au/
- Facebook Page - Jo Guy -Nutrition & Lifestyle
- Instagram Account - @joguy_dietitian
- Jo talks about the ketogenic diet and the kind of diet that works for her. [06:40]
- The benefits of ketogenic diet. [10:30]
- The healthiest way of doing ketogenic diet. [11:45]
- Is ketogenic recommendable? [12:25]
- Jo’s most rewarding work. [14:40]
- What is the best thing that you’ve done personally in terms of diet? [16:28]
- What is next and most exciting event for Jo Guy? [22:15]
- 6 from 6 [24:05]
- Where is your favorite travel destination? [24:27]
- What is your dream destination? [26:05]
- What books would you recommend? [26:30]
- What are the things that you do in your downtime? [30:55]
- Who is your biggest role model? [32:05]
- When you invite three people to dinner, who would they be? [33:05]