Massif Athletics founder Nick Fowler changed the course of his life the first time he saw El Capitan and said, “I want to climb that.” His goals shifted from attending the San Francisco Art Institute to climbing full-time.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True Pride is a wealth creation service who work with ambitious individuals & families looking to take control, worry less & get ahead. If you’re looking for a way to take control, worry less and get ahead when it comes to your money, True Pride is a wealth coaching business that will provide you with the tools you need to fast track this. Head to www.truepride.com.au/ADVF the joining fee of $297 when you book a call via the website.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Websites - Massif Athletics / Brute Strength
- Facebook Page - Nick Fowler
- Instagram Account - @thenickfowler
- YouTube Page - Massif Athletics
- Twitter - @MassifAthletics
- Tommy's tribute. [04:05]
- Nick tells a little bit about himself. [05:40]
- A story of how he started in climbing. [10:10]
- Types of fun. [16:55]
- Nick’s climbing achievement. [19:10]
- How do you trust yourself in free climbing? [23:40]
- Circumstances that made him scared in climbing. [29:50]
- What got you into fitness? [32:45]
- Nick’s morning routine. [34:40]
- How does climbing to managing a gym connect? [36:55]
- What is Massif Athletics? [43:00]
- The importance of stress in training. [45:35]
- The significance of sleeping. [50:00]
- Nick gives some little tips on how to have good quality sleep. [53:00]
- What excites you from your athletes? [55:05]
- What did you do in order to progress? [58:45]
- Nick’s particular book that helps him in terms of dealing with people? [1:02:40]
- Talking about personality tests. [1:06:45]
- Nick shares about the Color Code Test. [1:11:28]
- Working and training with young and old athletes. [1:14:00]
- Do you have high level athletes in your gym? [1:18:10]
- What are your mindset practices that you teach to your athletes? [1:21:20]
- Motivating the athletes. [1:25:40]
- What is next for Nick? [1:29:19]
- 6 from 6 [1:30:40]
- Where is your favorite travel destination? [1:31:20]
- What is your dream destination? [1:32:15]
- If you are on a desert island, what are three things that you would bring? [1:33:07]
- What are the things that you do in your downtime? [1:34:40]
- Who is your biggest role model? [1:35:10]
- When you invite three people to dinner, who would they be? [1:36:35]
- South Africa
- Free climbing
- El Capitan
- Massif Athletics
- Thanks for the Feedback
- How to Win and Influence People
- Color Code Book
- Braverman Test
- Matt Frazer
- Uskedalen, Norway