Paul Revelia is the owner of Pro Physique INC. He started competing in 2008 and won first place in the 2008 NPC Mid Florida Muscle Classic novice division.
We start off with having Paul tell us about the story of how he started with bodybuilding. He tells us about the distinction between olympic athletes and gym goers. Paul also tells us what he thinks about steroids: why he doesn’t use them, and talks about an overall consensus over steroids in general.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True Pride is a wealth creation service who work with ambitious individuals & families looking to take control, worry less & get ahead. If you’re looking for a way to take control, worry less and get ahead when it comes to your money, True Pride is a wealth coaching business that will provide you with the tools you need to fast track this. Head to www.truepride.com.au/ADVF the joining fee of $297 when you book a call via the website.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Website - www.http://prophysique.com/
- Facebook - Paul Revelia
- Instagram - paulrevelia
- Twitter - PaulRevelia
- YouTube - Paul Revelia
- Tommy’s tribute. [03:30]
- Paul shares a story on how he started in bodybuilding. [5:35]
- The distinction between olympic athletes and a gym goer. [07:40]
- Paul reasons out why he don’t use steroids. [08:54]
- An overall consensus of steroids in general. [11:55]
- Do you consider taking steroids is an act of cheating? [13:24]
- His first bodybuilding show. [16:20]
- Best achievement so far. [16:40]
- A bodybuilder day look like. [18:05]
- Paul’s workout routine. [19:13]
- Do you have a posing coach? [22:45]
- Poses they go through in the bodybuilding competition. [24:35]
- Showing strengths yet hiding weaknesses. [25:24]
- Highlighting your strength by proper posing. [27:40]
- When did you decide to start coaching other people? [28:35]
- Dealing with people in general. [38:00]
- Paul’s mental technique. [39:55]
- Training programs. [44:00]
- The nutrition for a bodybuilder. [45:05]
- Paul explains about human digestive system. [49:09]
- What is next for Paul? [51:40]
- 6 from 6 [53:40]
- Where is your favorite travel destination? [53:55]
- What is your dream destination? [54:54]
- What books would you recommend? [56:20]
- What are the things that you do in your downtime? [57:19]
- Who is your biggest role model? [58:30]
- When you could invite three people to dinner, who would they be? [1:01:15]
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Side chest
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Biography
- The Rock