Marc David, M.A. is the founder and primary teacher of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. He’s a leading visionary, teacher and consultant in Nutritional Psychology, and the author of the classic, groundbreaking and bestselling books Nourishing Wisdom and The Slow Down Diet.
We get into the thick of it right from the start as we have Marc share about how he got into the psychology of eating. He expounds on this by telling us the point of helping people through this method. He tells us about how he helps obese and bulimics, as well gives us some examples of people who are carrying extra weight.
Marc tells us about the kind of food we produce nowadays and also talks about dairy milk. More on food, he talks about what impact eating unhealthy kinds of food has on our bodies. He tells us more about the science behind eating and nutrition. Marc also briefly talks about the impact of stress on our bodies.
What an interesting conversation! Another great topic filled with plenty of good focus points. You’ll definitely take a lot away from this conversation. Enjoy the episode, guys!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
Carve is a company that specializes in anything digital from building apps, designing a logo, automating your business down to setting up your next event. Carve is the partner to be when you want to have more time to focus on the things you love and scale your business. Get10 hours free on any project by heading to www.carve.ph/ADVF.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Website - http://psychologyofeating.com/
- Facebook - Marc David
- Instagram - marcdavid_ipe
- YouTube - Institute for the Psychology of Eating
- Twitter - @Psych_of_Eating
- Tommy’s tribute. [03:05]
- Marc shares how he got into the psychology of eating. [04:30]
- The point of helping people by eating psychology. [09:33]
- How do you help obese and bulimic people? [14:23]
- An example of people who carry extra weight. [17:33]
- Typical reasons of an anorexic person. [19:53]
- Social media contributes to eating disorder. [24:18]
- Alternatives to cure Asthma. [27:10]
- Marc explains dairy milk and food that’s being produced nowadays. [30:00]
- Important reminder from Marc. [34:50]
- The impact of unhealthy food. [37:25]
- The simple science of eating and nutrition. [41:47]
- Marc’s greatest achievement of helping people in terms of eating psychology. [44:45]
- The impact of stress on our body. [52:07]
- 6 from 6. [55:15]
- Where is your favorite travel destination? [55:32]
- What is your dream destination? [56:48]
- What books would you recommend? [57:29]
- What are the things that you will do when you have spare time? [58:50]
- Who is your biggest role model? [59:34]
- When you could invite three people to dinner, who would they be? [1:00:30]