We start by catching up with what’s happening for Tommy at the present. He talks about his first ever video on Youtube. He and Doc then start talking about how they started the show. The convo shifts to the video about anxiety, and they start to talk about 10 steps to eradicate it.
They talk about things like keeping a diary, or coming to understand how anxiety works. They even talk about challenging yourself, meditation, and being able to face your fears head on. Later on in, Doc even tells us how he’s having trouble remembering the names of people he’s recently met.
Another great episode in the bag! One of the main points is dealing with anxiety, and we all know how important mental health is. There’s plenty of good points here, and we hope you guys enjoy and take away plenty!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- What has been happening to Tommy? [05:55]
- Tommy on his first video on YouTube. [07:45]
- Doc and Tommy are remembering how they started their show. [08:25]
- Tommy on his video about anxiety. [09:57]
- Ten steps to eradicate anxiety. [10:45]
- 1.) Diary and gratitude writing. [10:50]
- Inculcating happy thoughts in life. [12:00]
- 2.) Understanding anxiety specifically. [13:15]
- 3.) Always take to the worst case scenario. [14:24]
- Doc shares his social anxiety problem. [14:45]
- 4.) Face your fear, head-on! [08:05]
- 5.) Open up, being honest about the people. [19:00]
- 6.) Challenge yourself everyday. [22:33]
- 7.) Meditation. [23:35]
- Doc and Tommy on their meditation process. [24:30]
- Tommy shares a story about his friend dealing with anxiety. [30:50]
- 8.) Find a passion. [33:35]
- 9.) Avoid distraction. [36:35]
- 10.) Meet someone new everyday. [36:56]
- Doc is having difficulty in remembering names he'd recently met. [38:30]