Tommy asks Doc about when his panic attacks started acting up. He then proceeds to share about his first ever bout with anxiety.
Tommy lets us know about his own experiences and about his progression over the years. Doc gives us a look into what goes on in his mind when he’s having an attack, and we some stories from both of them that centered on this whole issue.
This is definitely a great episode as it focuses on a problem that really needs to be shone the light on. There’s plenty of good points in this one guys, so tune in!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- A brief intro to the episode’s focus. [4:23]
- Tommy asks Doc when his panic attacks became prevalent. [5:45]
- Doc recounts his first panic attack. [7:17]
- What goes on through Doc’s head during panic attacks. [17:41]
- Doc decided that he needed to seek help. [22:10]
- Tommy’s timeline of his anxiety & progression. [23:12]
- Sponsor recap. [25:57]
- People thinking Doc is arrogant when he’s having anxiety. [27:50]
- Doc’s ugly experience with an ex-girlfriend & her family. [29:52]
- Behind the mask of people’s social media. [30:25]
- A story from someone who “died.” [33:46]
- Doc’s second panic attack. [37:33]
- Doc beats his panic attack for the first time. [41:23]
- Doc’s last anxiety occurrence. [43:20]
- Building up an experience to beat the anxiety. [47:43]
- Refilling a beer to finally having fun. [48:45]
- The only way to beat a panic attack is to go through it. [50:42]
- Wrap up. [52:10]