The boys have gathered the Travel Roundtable again today. We start them shooting the shit for a bit before getting into it. They then talk with Kiran about his experiences in Vietnam.
After that, we hear from Doc, who shares a couple of crazy stories from Thailand. The boys get into a discussion about the cultural differences between the West and Asian cultures, and later on start talking about Japan.
This is definitely another one of the greats, so tune in, enjoy, and hear about how some dude blew up a cow with a bazooka! We would like to say no animals were harmed in the making of this episode.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Shooting the shit with the boys. [0:02:47]
- Kiran’s Vietnam review. [0:06:37]
- Hoi An, Vietnam. [0:07:57]
- Kiran’s daytrip story in Vietnam. [0:09:16]
- Doc’s Thailand scooter story. [0:13:20]
- Blowing a cow up with a bazooka. [0:16:02]
- More on the Vietnam experience. [0:21:57]
- Serious talk - the sex trade. [0:25:57]
- Cultural differences. [0:28:47]
- Doc’s Japan review. [0:34:47]
- Shinjuku & Shibuya. [0:36:59]
- Japan’s different types of cafes. [0:38:37]
- Japan’s sex-relationship industry. [0:39:45]
- A bit of talk on religion. [0:42:17]
- Wrapping it up. [0:46:47]