Tommy Sierra is a professional skydiver and a life explorer. He’s done a lot of things you wouldn’t believe, and generally just an all around good guy.
It’s his second time on the show, so the boys ask Tommy what he’s been up to lately. He also shares a story about how he once broke his leg, followed by Doc’s tale of a Dutch dude he met over AirBnB.
Later on, they get into talking about drugs and how it increases productivity, Tommy’s ADHD, and some practices for improving memory. After that, there’s talk on micro-dosing with mushrooms, Ayahuasca, and how meditation does wonders for you!
10/10 a great show, guys! Don’t miss it because there’s lots of interesting things we’ve covered in this one.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- What’s been Tommy up to recently. [3:28]
- Tommy on recording skydiving videos. [6:22]
- The story of Tommy’s broken leg. [10:31]
- The Dutch dude from AirBnB. [14:19]
- The boys talk about Japan & its culture. [16:16]
- Doc talks about Kevin Briggs. [19:49]
- Drugs increasing creativity. [25:00]
- Tommy on his ADHD. [26:16]
- Improving memory. [29:09]
- Micro-dosing on mushrooms. [34:41]
- Doc talks about Ayahuasca. [38:33]
- Doc first experience with getting stoned. [42:39]
- The Wim Hof technique for meditation. [46:54]
- Misdiagnosing ADHD. [56:40]
- Tommy asks if ADHD causes anxiety. [59:55]
- Doc looks back at playing football. [1:05:48]
- Doc meditates at The Commons. [1:10:03]
- Meditation being socially unacceptable. [1:13:00]
- 6 From 6. [1:18:51]
- What is Tommy’s favorite travel destination? [1:19:04]
- What is Tommy’s dream travel destination? [1:19:43]
- What books does Tommy recommend? [1:20:15]
- What does Tommy like to do when he has free time? [1:21:43]
- Who does Tommy look up to? [1:23:02]
- If Tommy could invite 3 people to dinner, who would they be? [1:23:55]