Mac Rundle back on the show guys, and we’ve got another spectacle here for you.
We start it off with an improvised version of Tommy’s Tribute, and then Mac throws it to talking about the 80/20 principle. He then moves on to intermittent fasting, and even throws in a little about genetics for your diet.
Mac talks about giving your gut time to recover, and they all talk more about the benefits of intermittent fasting, as well as really putting in an effort when you’re at the gym. They also talk about life, social media, and a lot of other things.
Definitely another one of the greats. Lots of topics covered, and definitely, lots of insightful points to ponder on and takeaway. Enjoy!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Tommy’s Tribute - improv version. [6:36]
- Mac on the 80/20 principle. [7:30]
- Intermittent fasting for increasing body weight. [9:51]
- Doc asks Mac if intermittent fasting is sustainable for growth. [12:43]
- Mac on genetics and your diet. [15:20]
- Giving your gut time to recover. [17:22]
- Doc asks Mac about intermittent fasting for longevity. [19:17]
- Tommy asks Mac about nutrition for intermittent fasting. [21:04]
- The benefits of saunas for growth hormone production. [22:36]
- Different outcomes for different people. [24:32]
- Doc asks Mac about the future of DNA testing for athletics & nutrition. [26:21]
- Actually working hard at the gym. [31:54]
- Mitochondria are the powerhouse of the cell. [36:44]
- More on workouts. [37:20]
- Benefits of testing on training and not food. [43:30]
- Mac’s coaching and training style. [45:00]
- The book called, One Thing. [47:45]
- Doc and Mac share on how to prioritize their tasks. [50:00]
- The reality of life. [56:20]
- Tom’s biggest learning. [59:30]
- Living in a fake life. [1:00:30]
- A mindset of being an entrepreneur. [1:00:30]
- Negative effects on social media. [1:02:55]
- What happened to Mac after selling his gym? [1:04:55]
- Doc mentions his brothers over in the Philippines. [1:06:20]
- 1 From 1. [1:06:48]
- What 3 things that make you happy? [1:07:30]
- The Pareto Principle (aka the 80/20 principle)
- Intermittent Fasting
- Tim Ferris - The 4 Hour Body
- Richard Branson