Today on the show we have Nick and Ky from Beyond Rest! They talk to us about their background and how they got started, float tank experiences, psychedelics and positive energy, then later on about how brain waves influence us.
Another episode with many interesting points and takeaways. Enjoy!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True is an Australian-based company that specializes in protein powder and sports nutrition supplements. They use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world to deliver a premium product. When it comes to sports supplements that are all natural and, most importantly, are effective in giving you the competitive edge, go with TrueProtein. As a special offer from ADVF and TrueProtein, head on over to www.trueprotein.com.au and use the code ‘ADVF’ to get 10% off on any of their products.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Website | Beyond Rest
- Nick & Ky on their backgrounds. [7:53]
- Mac asks Nick on how he got started with floating. [10:41]
- Nick on his realizations in life. [16:37]
- Describing the float tank experience. [19:35]
- Social media rehab & other problems we face. [29:17]
- A message for people that have had the floatation. [38:13]
- Tommy on a negative float tank experience. [43:36]
- Using substances while in the tank. [47:00]
- Listening to the voice in your head. [49:42]
- The effects of certain psychedelic drugs. [53:31]
- Spiritual energy & tank cleaning. [1:02:57]
- Dropping your frequency down. [1:09:28]
- Paranormal experiences. [1:14:53]
- Manipulating your brain waves. [1:18:57]
- Ideal ways and uses for a float tank. [1:20:58]
- The growing industry of floatation. [1:27:19]
- Beyond Rest's offerings. [1:30:01]
- 6 From 6. [1:34:55]
- What do they like to do in their spare time? [1:35:18]
- Who do they look up to? [1:36:21]
- If they could invite 3 people to dinner, who would they be? [1:38:39]