Alex Deken is a powerlifter and personal trainer. He has a great interest in and passion for exercise and weightlifting and for many years has immersed himself in these areas.
We first catch up with Alex, but he has a panic attack and the boys decide to just chill with him. Fast forward to a few months later and he talks to us about his fear of public speaking. Much later he talks about the Vertical Diet and about nutrition. Finally, he discusses his fear of expression.
Another great guest on the show today. Enjoy!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
True is an Australian-based company that specializes in protein powder and sports nutrition supplements. They use only the best quality ingredients available from all corners of the world to deliver a premium product. When it comes to sports supplements that are all natural and, most importantly, are effective in giving you the competitive edge, go with TrueProtein. As a special offer from ADVF and TrueProtein, head on over to www.trueprotein.com.au and use the code ‘ADVF’ to get 10% off on any of their products.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Tommy's Tribute. [6:35]
- Catching up with Alex. [9:40]
- Intermission. [21:00]
- Tommy asks Alex about the origin of his fear of public speaking. [21:30]
- Realizing the root of the issue. [29:45]
- Alex on getting into powerlifting. [36:45]
- The Vertical Diet, nutrition & self development. [41:50]
- Tommy asks Alex about crystals. [51:48]
- Alex on his fear of expression. [56:02]
- Overcoming your plateau of strength. [1:08:07]
- Alex upcoming goals. [1:13:03]