Jordan Andrews is a programmer and blockchain developer.
We begin with playful banter between the boys before Jordan talks about cryptocurrencies. He tackles Bitcoin, how it works, and how it makes money.
Later on he talks about real world applications for crypto, who governs it, and the future of these currencies.
It was great to be able to tackle an interesting topic such as this, what with all the noise surrounding cryptocurrencies at present. Enjoy the podcast, everyone, and grab some takeaways!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing "Save as."
This podcast is supported by Audible. Audible is home to the widest selection of digital audiobooks, including best-sellers, new releases, exclusives and much more. Listen anytime, anywhere on your tablet, mobile or desktop with our free app. Audible is offering listeners of AdventureFit Radio a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to audibletrial.com/advfradio.
This podcast is proudly supported by AdventureFit Travel. AdventureFit Travel is an adventure travel company for the fitness community. Head over to www.adventurefittravel.com to check out all our trips, all our blogs from our blogging team, special offers and more.
- Tommy's Tribute. [3:54]
- The boys on "the game". [5:52]
- Jordan on cryptocurrencies. [10:26]
- Doc asks Jordan when Bitcoin got started. [13:46]
- Jordan on how Bitcoin works. [16:40]
- Tommy asks Jordan how people make money from Bitcoin. [18:54]
- Real world application of Bitcoin. [21:39]
- Doc on the gold standard. [25:48]
- The governing bodies behind cryptocurrencies. [27:32]
- Jordan on wrapping your head around cryptocurrency & the blockchain. [32:18]
- Doc shares a story about someone's Bitcoin paper wallet mishap. [36:49]
- The time the ADVF website got hacked. [40:58]
- The future of cryptocurrencies. [44:00]
- 6 From 6. [46:51]
- What is Jordan’s favorite travel destination? [46:57]
- What is Jordan’s dream travel destination? [47:48]
- What books does Jordan recommend? [49:06]
- What does Jordan like to do when he has free time? [50:08]
- Who does Jordan look up to? [52:14]
- If Jordan could invite 3 people to dinner, who would they be? [52:46]
- Fraction of the Whole - Steve Toltz
- Zero to One - Blake Masters and Peter Thiel
- The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists - Neil Strauss
- Models: Attract Women Through Honesty - Mark Manson