USE OF INFORMATIONAdventureFit uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users. As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. AdventureFit never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners. When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don’t track which terms a particular user enters. AdventureFit creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don’t track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATIONAdventureFit uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our audience’s demographics. This is essential to keeping our service free. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SECURITYAdventureFit operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
OPT-OUT POLICYWe give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include: Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters. Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All trips require a deposit of AUD$750.00 to secure a spot.
- Only when the deposit has been paid in full will the client be billed for the remainder of the trip package price.
- The client agrees to AdventureFit Travel’s various policies: payment policy (standard and partial), cancellation policy, and refund policy.
STANDARD PAYMENT POLICY:
Trip Package Price - Deposit = Remaining Balance
Remaining Balance / 2 = Amount To Be Paid According To Standard Payment Policy
AUD$3899 - AUD$750 = AUD$3149 <- Remaining Balance
AUD$3149 / 2 = AUD$1574.5 <- Amount To Be Paid, Split Into 2 Payment Dates
[1st Payment] 50% of the remaining balance is due 90 days prior to the first day of the selected trip package.*
[2nd Payment] The final balance is due 45 days prior to the first day of the selected trip package.*
*Payments are subject to a 10 day grace period after the due date. Late payments past the grace period can be subject to late fees of up to 5%.
PARTIAL PAYMENT POLICY:
Trip Package Price - Deposit = Remaining Balance
Remaining Balance / (X) = Amount To Be Paid According To Partial Payment Policy
Where X = Agreed Payment Terms.
AUD$3899 - AUD$750 = AUD$3149 <- Remaining Balance
AUD$3149 / 6 = AUD$524.83 <- Amount To Be Paid, Split Into 6 Payment Dates
For a partial payment scheme, AdventureFit Travel charges 5% in fees if payment is to be made in full prior to trip commencing. AdventureFit Travel charges 10% if payment is to be completed up to 12 months after the trip has run. The additional costs will be reflected in the final invoice/s.
Once a client agrees to the payment plan, they will be be automatically billed for the quoted amount in set intervals until the remaining balance is paid in full.
AdventureFit Travel reserves the right to cancel any of its scheduled trips in the event of sudden changes in the conditions that are suitable for running a specific trip. The conditions for a trip cancellation may be, but are not limited to:
Poor/extreme weather conditions
Changes to operational conditions
Dangerous environmental conditions
Conditions beyond AdventureFit Travel’s control may also lead to a cancellation.
AdventureFit Travel also reserves the right to cancel a trip should the minimum number of people needed to run a specific trip fail to be met.
In the event of a cancellation, you will be fully informed and the amount that you have already paid will be treated as transferable credit which you may allocate towards any other AdventureFit Travel trip package. You may be entitled to a refund if a transfer is not applicable. If cancellation is due to events outside our control, refunds will be not include any unrecoverable costs.
CANCELLATION & TRANSFERS BY THE CLIENT:
Any payments made towards any of AdventureFit Travel’s trips are non-refundable.
If you wish to cancel or transfer your trip booking, cancellation fees will apply.
After cancellation fees have been applied, Your payments towards a specific trip package will be held and deemed as transferable credit which you can choose to allocate towards any of AdventureFit Travel’s future trips.
A cancellation will only be confirmed when we have received full written confirmation via email from the client.
Below is the breakdown of our cancellation fees:
For a total amount paid in excess of AUD$750, the breakdown is as follows:
Trip Price - AUD$750 = Amount To Be Addressed
The credit percentage and time table is as follows:
- 90 days and above = 50% loss of total deposit cost, remainder as credit
- 45-89 days = 40% loss of total trip cost, remainder as credit
- 15-44 days = 60% loss of total trip cost, remainder as credit
- 14 days or less = 100% loss of total trip cost, no credit
Additionally, if you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced, AdventureFit Travel is not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
CHANGE IN ITINERARY
We at AdventureFit Travel strive to ensure that all our trips operate as described. However, if circumstances arise, we reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary as necessary.
Before trip commencement: All clients will be informed as soon as possible and as long as there is suitable time before the trip commences.
After trip commencement: We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary once the trip has commenced as the circumstances require.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
AdventureFit Travel is responsible for the proper arrangement and for conducting your vacation. We also work with a network of providers and individuals to assist in the running of our trips. These third party providers are independent entities over which we have no direct control over. Unless caused by our own negligence, we are not responsible for the following:
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- Liabilities for any loss, damages, injuries or death which may occur in connection with your participation in our trips.
- Liabilities for any loss, damage or delay of baggage and/or other properties unless stemming from negligence on the part of AdventureFit Travel.
- Liabilities stemming from force majeure or any other causes beyond AdventureFit Travel’s control. We also cannot be held responsible for interruption in airline services due to complications with your chosen airline outside those included within the trip.
- Liabilities for any loss of enjoyment, disappointment, distress and/or frustration, be it physical or mental, resulting from the following: Resulting from any of sub-paragraphs above.
Optional activities not included in the itinerary are not part of the trip or booking contract. AdventureFit Travel will not be liable for any optional activities that we assist you in arranging.
1. Securing your spot. It is your responsibility to secure your spot for your desired trip. As stated in our Terms & Conditions, all trips will require a deposit of AUD$750.00 to lock in your booking.
2. Securing your flights. It is your responsibility to book your incoming and outgoing flights. We advise all our clients to make flexible and refundable flight bookings in case of cancellations on our end that fall under our Cancellation Policy. AdventureFit Travel is not liable for any costs incurred on non flexible flights in case of cancellations.
3. Securing your travel documents. It is your responsibility to insure that you have all the required documents to travel to our destination. Please make sure that your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months from your date of departure. Additionally, if a Visa is required for entry, please secure your Visa as well.
4. Securing your travel insurance. It is highly recommended for all AdventureFit Travel clients to secure their travel insurance before departing for their trip. AdventureFit Travel cannot be held liable for any loss associated with not acquiring the appropriate insurance before any trip commences.
5. Acceptance of risks. It is your responsibility to understand and accept the adventurous nature of AdventureFit Travel’s trips and that a degree of personal risk is involved. We strive to ensure that information about our destination is accurate so as to reduce, or eliminate, the risks involved in the itinerary. To that end, you acknowledge that your decision to travel and book a trip with AdventureFit Travel is made in consideration of this information and that you accept the risks involved.